Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Computer armour examine?

Hey, I am going to build a computer next to a NZXT LEXA-NP Black/ Silver case...My grill is should I get Black or White/silver? disc drives? I cant find a pic with the front pannel amenable. Also, is it roomy enough inside for 2 nVidia 8800GTX cards inside? Thanks!

Its a Mid-tower ATX but that doesnt situation. I just want to know what color drives will meeting the oustide cover UNDER the silver front pannel

Computer armour examine?

Black looks less distracting but, deeply of CD / DVD writers come near both now!



I would move about lightscribe either opening!
I would run a GNU/Linux distro plus one of the *BSDs!
I think this crust is ok for SLi, I would use black bezels on the optical drives. This case have an access door on it, so the only time that you will see the drive face is when the door is open. If your really into the design of this computer, here's an interesting resort for you a silver/black bezel on this memorex DVD burner:



http://www.tigerdirect.com/applications/...

No comments:

Post a Comment