Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Computer Sound Survey (Brief 3 Questions)?

This isn't an trailer, this is a survey I'm taking for a project of mine. Please answer the following 3 questions.



1. Do you hold more than one sound system used beside any computer (i.e. speaker system & headphones, speaker system a & speaker system b, etc)?



2. Would you be interested contained by being competent to toggle between the primary sound system and inferior sound system on your computer at the click of a button or knob?



3. Would you be interested in merging two nouns systems into one on your computer (i.e. 5.1+5.1 = 10.2) with little energy?



4. Any feedback?



Please list answers as:

1. Yes or No

2. Yes or No

3. Yes or No

4. Comments/questions...

Computer Sound Survey (Brief 3 Questions)?

YES

YES

NO



I approaching my 5.1 Sound System, I just desire my Headphones had matching quality
yes

yes

no
Hi. Yes on 1, No on 2, No on 3, I use one system a moment ago to interface with an amateur radio for digital and analog communications. One button switch would not be adjectives.
No

Yes

Yes
1. nope

2. yes

3. yes

4. nope

No comments:

Post a Comment