Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Connecting my PC to my HDTV?

I hold a PC that I've built that I want to dedicate to running any MythTV or Windows Media Center. Either one doesn't matter to me. What does situation is that I've dropped some nice money building this machine, but it turns out the highest-bandwidth input my small screen offers is in recent times component. There is s-video, but its crappy beyond anything.



I'm looking for a solution that won't cost me the $150 from audio authority -- they sell a converter that'll convert VGA or DVI to component. If I involve to buy a new video card, so be it, but I want to spend as little as I can.



The video card within the system is an oldie. Its a 64 MB GeForce MX 440. I used it in my desktop for movie editing, it worked really all right. Media playback isn't _*that* taxing, but in lay down to scale it to 1080i, it should be. Any suggestions as to how I can spend smaller quantity than 80 dollars to get a glorious definition (480p or greater) input into my television?



Thank you.

Connecting my PC to my HDTV?

Does your HDTV enjoy a DVI input? That's really the way to turn.



My old setup I have a video converter that converted VGA to component, but it's nowhere near as nice as what I hold now.



Now I own a budget NVidia card, which has a DVI out to my HDTV, and it works much, much better. It's the cleanest photo I've seen from a PC to a HDTV.



I know this probably isn't the answer you're looking for, but I hope it help. condo rentals in

No comments:

Post a Comment