Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Computer Promblems?

Okay, I get a new Gaprhics card, and 2 days after that, when I tried to turn on my computer, it wouldn't turn on. I've tried different power supplies, and motherboards. I still can't get it to work. What should I try to do subsequent? What else could it possibly be?

Computer Promblems?

MAke sure the power cord is connected to the wall. lol

Check to see if your power supply has an on and bad switch. Make sure that the cable that lead from the front panel to the motherboard is connected. Usually is a black and red cable.
did u try a different graphics card ....
Power button might be disconnected, broke or jamed.
RMA
If you've tried everything else I would say aloud that the new graphics card is fruitless. Keep in mind static electricity when replacing and conducting tests components. Make sure you are properly grounded.

No comments:

Post a Comment