Friday, September 17, 2010

Computer crashing! My computer keep crashing and showing a blue eyeshade axiom a device driver made my compute

.....computer own to restart, it tells me to run CHKDSK which say WARNING! F PARAMETER NOT SELECTED

Does anyone know why it's doing this? please help

it's a window pc by the bearing

Computer crashing! My computer keep crashing and showing a blue eyeshade axiom a device driver made my compute

chkdsk is a tool that windows use to check you HD or C:. this tool use to repair unpromising clusters on the disk the switch "/F" means its on fixed mode. to verify adjectives the switches go to command promt and type "chkdsk help" or chkdsk ?. the scan disk other starts after booting process(its when you see blue screen and a counter). after it scan your workstation it will be back to run of the mill.

No comments:

Post a Comment