Friday, September 17, 2010

Computer crash?

I am reloading it adjectives , but find on my keyboard presently the curly at , just give me this " ie those 2 little lines, I am using the shift button. I have tried near another key board, but it does matching. I have be in my hardware, found baby grand, but there is nil I can see. Hope you know what I mean, gratefulness

Computer crash?

You somehow got switched to a different region's grand piano layout. If you're running Windows XP, go to the Control Panel and choose "Regional and Language Options" (or use the "Run" command and type "intl.cpl"). Then click over to the "Languages" tab and hit "Details". You should consequently be able to choose the baby grand layout you want. If it's not in the "installed" schedule, click "Add" and find it there.
Click start>control panel> regional and oral communication options, modification the language of the knob board to English United Kingdom, that should sort it.
also....check your taskbar for 'EU'

this will give the resort to choose the UK layout, next reboot it will revert to mundane.
I'm no computer engineer but could it be that your Keyboard settings enjoy changed and are set to another country? Try re-setting the computer to a UK keyboard.
Mystery. Happened to me once near my previous keyboard and Windows M E . I academic to reverse the action of the two key and got what I looked-for to type. This lasted for around 10 days and then it mysteriously righted itself and I am not aware that I did anything specific except perchance thump a few keys contained by frustration.Sorry I can't be more helpful.
When you re-installed your OS you should enjoy replied (or checked) British Keyboard.

It used to be stored in an editable system deed file but I'm not sure these sunshine (i.e. XP or Vista).

No comments:

Post a Comment