Friday, September 17, 2010

Computer is not seeing my complicated drives?

hello i hold a compaq s6500nx i have 2 hardrives both beside xp installed 1 on my comp & 1 sitting around ok my comp out the blue just stop booting up it's wise saying disk boot failure so i took that hdd out & put the other 1 surrounded by same thing i own my whole comp interested i dont see anything that mite be the prob.i tryed hooking it uo to the dvd drive master/slave nuthing i got adjectives my drives out & i cant figure it out is it a hardware prob.can any1 oblige THX....

Computer is not seeing my complicated drives?

Take your Xp installation disks, and start to reinstall it, when it asks if you want the OS repaired, say yes. Before you do that get sure the BIOS detects your hard drive.

No comments:

Post a Comment