Friday, September 17, 2010

Computer Keyboard not competent to type correctly?

I'm have problems with my upright for my personal computer. It was working fine a moment ago a week ago and then adjectives of a sudden some of the letters and symbol key as well as my space railing stopped working. I tried to restart the computer and it still continued to give me problems. Are my settings wrong? could this be a possible virus on my workstation? or do I just want to get a fresh keyboard? please help out me out.



Thanks,

Computer Keyboard not competent to type correctly?

Go to control panel and check out your settings for keyboard.
not a casing of virus infection or wrong settings, i guess..may be technical or internal constructional or PCB defect,,please contact your retailer shop or service provider, if you have service warranty (and warranty length not expired) ,then you will gain a newone without cost.

No comments:

Post a Comment