Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Computer won't come on.assist!?

Does my CPU enjoy a virus? When I plug everything in, I hear the motor running from the CPU but it does not come on and the monitor tell me to check the cables as if the CPU is not connected to the monitor, but it is!

The daylight before my baby grand was double typing for every switch I pressed. Now this!!

Computer won't come on.assist!?

you could possibly have a virus...you should pilfer your computer to get some professional relieve...treat your PC just as you would your child when it is sick, bring some medical attention! :D
First double check the cables from your monitor to your desktop/tower. Make sure it is a dutiful connection.



Now when you start up your computer, keep under surveillance the lights on all your disk drives and or floppy drives. If they wishy-washy up while the computer is starting up then the Bios should be working. Keep an eye to the busy light for your rugged drive. If this light does not come on, the problem could be a motionless hard drive.



Though from what little you can detail us, it could be many things.
hahaha she said cpu, but i have an idea that you didn't plug it in the correct areas you should procure help from your neighbor
Lots of rude retards out in attendance huh? I have a workstation doing the same entity. When I plug in it the lover on the cpu starts running but the power button won't do anything. I bought it off e-bay and out of the box it is doing this. I shipped it pay for and am waiting for the verdict.

No comments:

Post a Comment