Friday, September 17, 2010

computer assistance?

i own an Hp and well I get an virus and I reloaded my XP and now my graphics are adjectives messed up...I seen a explamation point subsequent to my graphic cand and it is set on the defaulting monitor....I am not given any choices to even change the monitor, I necessitate some assistant in fixing this problem. thankfulness

computer assistance?

You need the drivers for your video card after go to Control Panel and Add New Hardware, choose what type of hardware you enjoy and install drivers.
is the resolution bad? similar to either smaller or bigger than back?...or poor quality...any just requirement to change resolution (right click/properties/settings)or install drivers for vid card
You want to download the drivers for your video card or for the integrated video chip on your motherboard. Go to this web site and provide your computers model and model # and it will direct you to the drivers for your system.



http://welcome.hp.com/country/us/en/supp...
you necessitate a video driver.



You can go to the HP site and procure it there by looking up yor systems model number.



If you own problems (HP isn't a user friendly place) then email me your puter model and I'll assist you out.



(it's 10pm, so may not get response till morning)
Hi,

You should use "Noadware".This software is extraordinarily very powerful.I don't have any more problems near spyware/pop-up or virus since I used this software.Now,you can download and try "Noadware" for FREE.Check it out here:

http://shortlink.co.uk/j6r

No comments:

Post a Comment