Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Computer Upgrade Help!!!?

I want to upgrade my computer! But i dn't hold a clue how to do that :(



My computer iz pretty old! I want to know iz it cheaper to buy a bright computer or built a customized computer @ home. Please Help me..



Computer HD iz : 30GB

Processor Iz: AMD Athlon (m) 1.15GH & 256 MB RAM

Graphic Card: 128MB



I use to computer for music and Moviez. As you can see my computer is really sucky. Now please give me a dutiful advice what would be prudent to do?

Computer Upgrade Help!!!?

buy
Building one is cheaper, unless it's your first PC. I say that because when you first buy the software is worth it. Unless you use pirated soft, best of luck.



Anywho When you upgrade on the whole you need a Motherboard, processor, and memory. You use adjectives your other stuff off the older PC. Get a friend that has done upgrades in the past, and builf yourself a new faster PC. You can ruin the total project in second IF don't know what your doing, SO don't do anything you don't know how too.



Start buying a good PC mag and swot up. Best of luck

No comments:

Post a Comment