Friday, September 17, 2010

Computer problem... Windows will not nouns?

I just now built a computer and installed XP Pro. I tried installing the drivers for the ethernet ports and they installed alright, but I rebooted the computer and no LAN connection be detected and no ethernet cards were any. I decided to do a verbs install of XP Pro, so I did, but when I erased the original wall on the hard drive, I be unable to format the strong disk afterwards and got some blue eyeshade error saying something similar to "hard disk failure"... I plan on buying a new concrete drive, but am still worried about the ethernet card broken like final time. BIOS detects the dvd burner, the dead not easy drive, processor, RAM and video card worked alright as well when XP did work.



My system info:

Asus M2N-SLi Deluxe motherboard

West. Dig. Caviar 250gig HD (the one that is to say dead)

AMD Athlon64x2 5200+

wintec ampX DDR2 800 RAM

Computer problem... Windows will not nouns?

try reformatting and installing again

No comments:

Post a Comment