Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Computer can't start.?

My comp. wont start but it did work concluding time(yes it does work when i put a fan into the CPU directly) but on that time my computer freezes (it freezes on the loading blind on windows). but when i start it again. there's nothing on the monitor(even beside a fan), but i hear a beep on the CPU 1 long blare and 2 short ones. what should i do to fix this?

Computer can't start.?

Know your beeps ----

http://www.sysopt.com/tutorials/article....

BIOS Error Beeps, Messages, and Codes
check http://forums.techarena.in/showthread.ph... for more info on the beep...
Take your computer to a Best Buy, for a nominal fee, they will check your system and consent to you know what this problem is. I had this problem my self and found out my concrete drive was desperate, plus my electrical connection be bad. If you know some one that works on computers ask them to look at it. Or you might try the place you bought it if you still hold a warranty in effect. Take to a profesional until that time you end up doing more smash up to your computor by constantly trying to keep it running.
good idea to buy a rental car

No comments:

Post a Comment