Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Computer running loudly?

My computer have recently be running quite loudly, most of the echo is comming from the fan. Before this happen my computer ran hugely quiet. This started arranged once i installed a new motherboard onto my PC.



Im purely wondering is there any entry I can do to allow my PC fan to run slower, creating smaller quantity noise.

Computer running loudly?

You involve to replace that fan until that time it fails. When it starts making alot of tumult, that's the fan getting dirty or worn out and in the order of to fail. A messed up fan (according where on earth it's located at) can cause steam damage (like the cpu fan).
Here's a pretty cool program that could give a hand you. It monitors the temperatures on different parts of your computer and allows you to control the admirer speed.



http://www.download.com/speedfan/3000-20...



Best part of this software is that it's free, but mind your Ps and Qs.
You might want to try this if you're good beside your hands. I removed the fan and removed the label to expose the center shaft. I put a few drops of grease and let it sit within for about an hour. Then I put the sticky label back on, installed the fan and they were unbelievably quiet. You can remove the sign carefully by heat it up with a tresses dryer as you are prying the label up. Or, buy current fans and install them. Don't be cheap approaching me.

No comments:

Post a Comment